1. Creating holistic strategies towards improving the psychosocial well-being, with primary focus on the social, economic and human rights' aspects to make an everlasting, positive change on the people's lives.
2. Facilitating access to services for marginalized groups that suffer from social, psychological and mental problems including women, children, persons with disabilities and refugees.
3. Establishing and building local and global partnerships with long-term partners who share a similar vision as us to produce the desired results through a joint effort.
4. Raise awareness and advocacy of mental health issues to be address on the national level in a sustained effort towards resolution.
5. Developing the field of scientific research and studies in regards of the psychosocial well-being.